Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to earn form Refbankers ?
What is Refbankers ?
  • Refbankers is a Refback Reward and PTC Monitor Site, Since 2014.
  • We offer 70% commissions to all our members who join PTC sites as our Referral.
  • Suppose you joined Neobux as our referral and started clicking, if we made $1 form your clicks then we will offer 70% of it back to you. It means that you will get $0.70 per every $1 you make for us as a commission for free.
  • More over our site will let you know about latest Paying and Scam sites.
  • You can also get valuable opinions about good PTC sites from many experienced members through our ShoutBox, it will help you to decide a better PTC for investment.
  • The Min Payout is $0.10 via PerfectMoney and BitGold, $1.07 Payza and $2 via PayPal
Steps to Earn at Refbankers
  • First, Join Refbankers click here
  • Choose a site form the list and click on [Image: i43rTec.png] button. (or search for a desired site by using search box)
  • Register the site by clicking on the displayed banner.
  • Send for Approval Request by typing your username in the provided box.
  • Wait until we approve your referral request and start clicking.
  • You will receive 70% Refback commission as soon as we get paid by the site you had joined.
  • At last Cash out your earnings and get paid within 48 Hrs.
  • There is no limit, you can join as many sites as you want and receive Refback commission for each of them.
  • Click Here for more detailed and pictorial representation of above steps.
If you have any doubts Regarding Refbankers then please reply below.
Best Regards.
Admin.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
we can also earn something from our referals to refbankers? Like 10% of the earning or something?
Hello,

You earn 15% of your referral earnings at refbankers.
Best Regards.
Admin.
ok thank you, im hoping of getting a few referals soon Smile

i think i read somewhere thay u pay 1 cent or something for sites that turn scam but now i cant find it, is it true? I had 0.6$ on AOMM and didnt have the change to withdraw befoer it turns scam Sad
@shadowangel69,

Sorry as of now we are not offering Scam Compensation because we have 100+ DR's under us and if we offer 1 cent to each of them then we will lose $1 per every site that turns scam.
Best Regards.
Admin.
(11-09-2016, 08:14 PM)Admin Wrote:  @shadowangel69,

Sorry as of now we are not offering Scam Compensation because we have 100+ DR's under us and if we offer 1 cent to each of them then we will lose $1 per every site that turns scam.

Ok i understand, no problem Smile Anyway i got chosen for the portuguese air force so i wont have the time to be around PTC sites, good luck and keep up the good work! I hope to be back soon Smile
Hi Admin I m new here.
Please tell me how many post and Thread we can post in a day? ?
Is there any limit per day ?
THANX. ..
@ngups14,

Welcome to Refbankers !

there is no limit, you can post unlimited posts a day but all of them should have good content. there should be no repetition.
Best Regards.
Admin.