Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
winnerclix investments from other sites 2.33 3
winnerclix investments from other sites
Here are screen shots directly from my payza account which proves my investments on winnerclix were from earnings from other sites. I even show my investment i made on HCF after member Korin suggested i invest there. Don't forget i won a $500 point contest on winnerclix and after i won it i did a $100 internal transfer on winnerclix to pay for the wininfinity special pack which gave me a 1 year upgrade + direct referrals and rentals. On top of all this i was earning money the whole time after i upgraded and got the winplatinum pack which was covered by my last big payment from dimondclix alone  Wink  Wink

Payza account details 1 which clearly shows i got a payment from dimondclix of $258.14 which clearly covered the cost of $254 for the winplatinum special pack as it shows i sent $254 to winnerclix.

Also note it shows my investment on HCF of $92.91 ($90+ fee's) and i received 2 more $100 payments from dimondclix  Wink

[Image: payza_account_funds_recieved_and_sent_to...o2uzx2.jpg]

Payza account details 2 as you can clearly see i received more $100 payments from dimondclix and every deposit to winner clix of $100 was paid for by the money i received from winnerclix alone  Wink  Wink

Also note i've received several payments from winnerclix while i was investing as well  Wink

[Image: payza_account_funds_recieved_and_sent_to...1c4ysf.jpg]

Don't forget i won a $500 points contest which i even posted on EMS

[Image: winnerclix_points_contest_winners_zpszfst7xbt.jpg]

And last but not least that paid for my wininifinity special pack which gave me a 1 year upgrade + referrals and i did a $100 internal transfer on winnerclix. Even dimondclix admin says internal transfers don't count as deposits and towards their ROI  Wink  Wink

[Image: winnerclix_special_pack_wininfinity_pack...tmobuv.jpg]
Your strategy is interesting, Keep it up!
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com