Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
sitecoin scam or not 2.88 8
sitecoin scam or not
Lightbulb 
plz some one give me Some Advice About Referral management.
i recycle my RR about 4 or 5 now i dont remember .
as you can see in this picture before this screen shoot i create forum post about my problem i am blocked from the forum now i send them support ticket and this what they told me.
[Image: fe81aeaa2f.png]
[Image: 00400e7b9d.png]
[Image: 0040df282a.png]
[Image: 0041a55032.png]

plz some one give some advice Huh Huh .

plz some one give me Some Advice About Referral management.
i recycle my RR about 4 or 5 now i dont remember .
as you can see in this picture before this screen shoot i create forum post about my problem i am blocked now from the forum now i send them support ticket and this what they told me.
 HI THERE
MY NAME IS  YASSIN
NICE TO KNOW YOU
@yaba3,
In my opinion sitecoin is not scam but it is horrible in therms of RR avg.
Sometimes recycling will not work at all, no matter how many referrals you recycle. It is completely in admins hands.
I think your account is hit by a bug which was built to hit some accounts.
If you are completely dependent on Rented Referrals then contact admin and tell him that Recycling is not working at all.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(06-13-2017, 09:20 PM)Admin Wrote: @yaba3,
In my opinion sitecoin is not scam but it is horrible in therms of RR avg.
Sometimes recycling will not work at all, no matter how many referrals you recycle. It is completely in admins hands.
I think your account is hit by a bug which was built to hit some accounts.
If you are completely dependent on Rented Referrals then contact admin and tell him that Recycling is not working at all.

i dont now if my account hit by bug or not but the problem is why they delete my post and banned me from forum thank you for your advice
 HI THERE
MY NAME IS  YASSIN
NICE TO KNOW YOU
Same thing is happening to me. I have over 400 referrals and only getting around 160 Clicks average for past 3 days. I also can't post in forum
(06-14-2017, 03:21 AM)Ilovemoney Wrote: Same thing is happening to me. I have over 400 referrals and only getting around 160 Clicks average for past 3 days. I also can't post in forum

@Ilovemoney
then im not the only onehad this problem i will collect only my seed funds from the site then i will leave it
 HI THERE
MY NAME IS  YASSIN
NICE TO KNOW YOU
Yeah not sure what I'm going to do yet. Funny thing is that I got the exact same response from support when I questioned what was going on. It was exactly word for word the same, looks like they have a generic response they use for everyone.
I'm having this problem in Dimondclix. +90 of my 115 refs stopped clicking. Sent ticket and they told me to recycle. Coincidentally, there's a promo there now in which you deposit and get hundreds of refs...