Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
What is Neobux and how can I earn from Neobux ? 2.69 13
What is Neobux and how can I earn from Neobux ?
[Image: uT8iWmS.gif]

What is Neobux and how popular it is ?

Neobux is the most popular PTC site in the World. Its attendance is roughly as large as the other PTC sites together. The Neobux is more than a PTC. You can earn also money in other ways, not just by viewing ads. Daily you have to chance to do smaller Offers. It’s worth to you if you do as much Offers as possible, because it increase your income. On the site you can always find videos, with these you can get Neocoins, later you can change them into money. It’s worth to collect direct referrals, because this can be another big benefit.

Why Neobux ?
  • Because, Neobux is the King of all PTC Sites.
  • Paying instantly since 2008
  • There is no need to invest to earn money at Neobux.
  • The Minimum Payout is $2 via PayPal, Payza, neteller and Skrill.
  • Neobux has more than 40 Million Registered members.
  • Neobux is one among top 500 ranked websites in the world.
How can I earn money form Neobux ?
  • Create an account on Neobux, Click here to do that.
  • Click Ads daily that are displayed on "View Advertisements" page and get cash per each ad you click.
  • Click AdPrize daily and get a chance to win Cash, Points and free Golden Membership.
  • Share your Neobux referral link and find some Direct Referrals.
  • You can earn unlimited amount by doing Mini Jobs.
  • You can also earn money through other offers that are displayed on Offers page.
  • Note: You should not create multiple(more than 1) Neobux accounts from same PC or same IP.
What is AdPrize ?
  • AdPrize is the most amazing and interesting feature on Neobux. I play AdPrize daily and win prizes very frequently.
  • For each ad you click, you will get 3 chances to play AdPrize.
  • By playing AdPrize, You can win many prizes like $0.25 to $50, Golden Membership, points etc..
  • Many of Neobux members had already won over $500 by playing AdPrize.
  • To play AdPrize, Go to View Advertisements page >> Scroll down >> click on AdPrize button to start playing.
  • You can see here members winning prizes by playing AdPrize.
  • Below are the some of prizes that you may win while playing AdPrize.
       [Image: 4840362_orig.png]        [Image: 1318386_orig.jpg]     [Image: 9087082_orig.png]

What is Direct Referral ?
  • Direct Referral is somebody who joined Neobux by clicking your Referral link.
  • You earn money form your Direct Referral if he/she clicks ads or does Mini Jobs or earns coins.
  • Direct Referrals are very important as they make you money for free. I have 100 DR and they make me $1 daily.
  • So, share your Referral link and get as many Direct Referrals as you can. Share your link with friends and family too.
  • You need to clicks 4 orange ads daily in order to earn form your Direct Referrals.
What is Mini Job ?
  • At Neobux you can earn simply by doing Mini Jobs. I earn $1 - $2 daily at Neobux by simply doing some Mini Jobs.
  • There is no limit, you can earn unlimited amount through Mini Jobs. The more jobs you do the more your will earn.
  • Mini Jobs are very easy and they provide certain amount of money per each job you do.
  • Once you earn $1 through Mini Jobs, you will get $0.15 for free.
  • To do Mini jobs, move your mouse cursor on offers button >> Select Mini Jobs >> Next follow the instructions.
So, what are you waiting for? Join Neobux today and start making money with very less effort.
click here to Join Neobux
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com