Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UltimateAdz 0 0
UltimateAdz
Star 
URL: UltimateAdz
Type: New
Min. Payout: $4
Needs investment? No.
Short note: UltimateBux sister site. Free Yearly Golden worth $49,99 for first 25k members. Hurry! 39 registered yet only.
Wah, already a sister site? I'm getting bad vibes, but indeed. We should hurry and try to cash out as soon as possible while making use of the Free Yearly Golden promotion (I just got paid by Ultimatebux, so, just in the possibility they go scam, I think we've got some time). Nice suggestion btw, I love having free memberships.
We will add ultimateadz within 24 hours.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(10-17-2017, 01:37 AM)katsumi Wrote: Wah, already a sister site? I'm getting bad vibes, but indeed. We should hurry and try to cash out as soon as possible while making use of the Free Yearly Golden promotion (I just got paid by Ultimatebux, so, just in the possibility they go scam, I think we've got some time). Nice suggestion btw, I love having free memberships.

Yup. I think the same about early sister site opening... But admin stated on UltimateBux forum a few days ago that their financial status is looking very nice... And since they're paying, I don't think he's a liar... Let's just hope they'll last. Both sites are looking nice. And that second one with 7 levels deep referral earnings... is nice. Smile

(10-17-2017, 08:12 AM)Admin Wrote: We will add ultimateadz within 24 hours.

Cheers, admin. Best of luck to all of us.