Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Traffic G + DonkeyMails = Earn seed money for free 3.25 8
Traffic G + DonkeyMails = Earn seed money for free
Star 
Traffic G is basically a 1/1, 14 second timer, manual traffic exchange and banner exchange.
Great results for PTP and completely free. Try it out. You can earn 3000 credits everyday if you surf 6 pages or more.
I'll also leave the link to DonkeyMails,the greatest PTR ever (paying since 2005), which has PTP at $0.50 per 1000.

Traffic G:
http://trafficg.com/splash/splash01.php?uid=Jayfinn27

DonkeyMails:
http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/confirm...=jayfinn27
@jayfinn27 how much money do you earn per day by this method and do it accept other traffic exchange!
Frontier, thank you for your question.

DonkeyMails has tiered PTP, which means if you get traffic from Tier 1 countries and USA, you get more credits than if you get traffic from Tier 2, 3 and 4.
Your earnings are dependent on the amount of unique hits you manage to drive to the site per day.

Once you reach 1000 PTP credits, you can convert them to your account balance. 

I use it as an extra for my balance, and mainly with Traffic G and a couple of other sites. 
Depending on the traffic driven I usually convert 2/3 times per month, but I know other users who focus more on PTP are able to convert many more times.

DonkeyMails has a list of sites they approve for PTP (no autosurf though), you just need to check that list to see if the TE you want to use is there.

The best thing about this is that DonkeyMails ALWAYS pays and has a lot of other earning options (Search country PTSU, PTC, its own traffic exchange with cash and credits random bonuses, and more), and also that Traffic G, being completely free has given me some really great results, converting to some referrals on the sites I advertise there.  Smile
I requested a $2.65 cashout from Donkeymails, no fees to Paypal. Earned in a month of clicking and promoting.
Update on this simple money maker: a little over a week has passed since my last cashout at DonkeyMails, I got a new DKM ref coming from Traffic G (and a new Payza ref from promoting my splash on Traffic G also), PTP on DKM is almost half of conversion threshold, and I'm halfway my cashout objective for this month (any amount over $2.50).
While new sites scam and drama over PayPal every day, this combo keeps on dripping cash.  Cool
I received my 9th payment from DonkeyMails, $3.30 no fees to Paypal!
Check PTC sites' payment proofs here.
New yearly $80 membership acquired at DonkeyMails, along with PTP combo with Traffic G this is going well beyond seed money!
I received my tenth payment from DonkeyMails, $2.33 no fees to Paypal.
No PTP earnings this time around, I'm 100 points away from reaching conversion, so next payment in 15 days. Wink
Ever since I upgraded on DKM, it's going from seed money earner to serious earner, with the help of this PTP combo.
I cashed out a few days ago, and today I requested a new cashout, that will be paid next week.
In the meantime, a new ref for Donkeymails and another one for Buxcap came from Traffic G.
Get on the train now!  Cool
Not long until I get to request my first $5 cashout from DKM. Every fifteen days from now on I'll receive around that sum, no fees to Paypal!