Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Only Trusted PTC Group by elfz0r! 5 1
The Only Trusted PTC Group by elfz0r!
Hello, admin. Hello to all members.  Sleepy
This thread will contain not a single site, but, as the title states, the oldest and most trusted PTC group I use atm.
First: MyFreeShares
Second: DonkeyMails
Third: GetPaidMail
Fourth: YouRoMail
Fifth: No-Minimum

Explanations will come below, for each site.
For all of them: There's 5 referral levels deep.

MyFreeShares:
Oldest PTC of the group. Most abrangent one. been around since 10+ years already and counting. The shares you earn, at the end of each day a very small percentage of it is consumed and returns some cents into ur account balance. It's easy to build shares, though. Theres plenty of offerwalls to earn from, also.
Theres PTSU offers which offers cash, and another one that offers shares.
When u upgrade, according to the membership u purchase, as soon as ur upgrade gets confirmed u receive an amount of shares. And that's not all! Along with the shares, u also receive free referrals! (Given randomly, u see, for bronze membership (lowest) u get ur ref URL inserted randomly 2x when an user creates acc without a referrer! (I already received: 2 free referrals from a month of bronze. They're active)
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! U also receive some free advertising. Once ur upgrade is up, u can set a PTC ad with 1000 CLICKS limit. U can receive unlimited views, that will only vanish when 1k CLICKS is reached.

DonkeyMails:
Second oldest brother. Hasn't got shares. The only site of the family which u can sell shares for cash is MFS. Still, it has point system, but u can only trade ur points for advertising inside the site. There is manual surfing, also. Giving credits at a 2:1 rate. Plus, u can earn cash bonuses while u surf, randomly!
Has yearly upgrades only, but lowest price is $5/year. U get the 2x random ref URL insertion with the cheapest upgrade. For a whole freaking year. lol

GetPaidMail and YouRoMail:
They're basically the same site divided into two. U get a good amount of cash links daily. Upgrades are somewhat like Donkey's.

No-Minimum:
Looks alot like GPM and YRM as well, difference is it has PTP.

I'm gonna post the upgrades page for each of them below (a fragment of each, containing the lowest upgrades only, not posted directly here since they're somewhat big pages, but just follow the link.)

MyFreeShares upgrade page fragment: CLICK ME

DonkeyMails upgrade page fragment: CLICK ME

GetPaidMail upgrade page fragment: CLICK ME

YouRoMail upgrade page fragment: CLICK ME

No-Minimum upgrade page fragment: CLICK ME

Also, notice that only on MFS u can purchase upgrade with ur own balance. But that's still ok, because at least if u withdraw to PayPal u have 0% fees to pay. So u can just withdraw ur earnings, wait till paid and upgrade the acc, it will be just like doing it through acc balance. Not sure about upgrading from processor, if theres any fee, but if there is, should be low.  Wink

The thing that got me the most... it's the fact that Sebas (admin) works with PayPal since ever, and never ever had any trouble. He's punctual and trusted. 
U can only trust people with a legit company. And Sebas has his. 

Join me, brothers and sisters. I hope you guys understand the full potential of this group, with the fact that all of them have
5 GODDAMN REFERRAL LEVELS!!!!

Any question will be gladly responded!

Cheers guys, sorry for such huge post, but, you know... It was really worth making it. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

Much love!  Cool Heart

Edit: The downpoint of them is the fact that u can't get detailed info on ur downline, so our good admin here can't give us any refback. Still, could build a HUGE downline! If each of us helps the other... We can grow huge, ladies and gentlemen.
Edit2: Guys, forgot to mention, check ur e-mail for more earnings! e-mail earnings are beautiful and they are just like ads. And u can also opt to receive them in site inbox only. Some sites won't show when u have a new e-mail in their inbox, though. I always watch all of them directly from their respective sites. I like it better. Ok, that's all, now!  Heart Rolleyes

MFS #1 Payment proof:
[Image: image.png]
Elf's was forget this site to:

JILLSCLICKCORNER

I have more than 20 payments proofs of this group, and they pay trought paypal! 

If anyone wants to invest and earn some REAL money, just invest in this group of PTC sites, they are all family. 

Be smart, be profitable! 

By:
-> T3CHMONEY (In this industry since 2009)
(12-08-2017, 06:15 AM)T3CHMONEY Wrote: Elf's was forget this site to:

JILLSCLICKCORNER

I have more than 20 payments proofs of this group, and they pay trought paypal! 

If anyone wants to invest and earn some REAL money, just invest in this group of PTC sites, they are all family. 

Be smart, be profitable! 

By:
-> T3CHMONEY (In this industry since 2009)

Good, my brother. Thanks for remembering it. @Admin, on jills u can check referral statistics and give refback!
I'll up this for it to be always on top.
(12-08-2017, 10:17 AM)elfz0r Wrote: I'll up this for it to be always on top.

@elfz0r,

You upped this thread 4 hrs ago and you are doing it again.
it is allowed only once in 24 hrs.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
Sorry, admin. Won't happen again!
Hey, I was checking your thread, I also have a thread promoting Donkeymails here, on the Avertise section.

About Donkeymails, a couple of pointers, might be helpful.
The point system allows for conversion to advertising, but also you can convert 250 points into a Donkey Lotto ticket (you can also buy one with $0.01, but I prefer to exchange points). In Donkey Lotto you aren't guarranteed a win, but you get a chance to win $25. Never won, but it's a chance, so it's not a bad addition.
Also, Donkeymails has the best (in my opinion) Paid to Promote section, in which for views of your ptp link in approved sites you get $0.5 per 1000 ptp credits.
About upgrades, please allow a correction: yearly upgrades start at a $10 minimum with 1x random ref, and you can actually upgrade on a monthly subscription base (this asks for credit card associated with paypal account), and these monthly subscriptions start at $7.99.

About Getpaidmail, you get $0.02 in your balance per new active ref. You also have manual traffic exchange, but I don't use it.

I am upgraded yearly at both Donkeymails ($80 upgrd) and Getpaidmail ($10 upgrd).

I hope this is helpful. For more info on Myfreeshares, check my review (it's in my signature here).

Cheers!
(12-08-2017, 07:01 PM)Jayfinn27 Wrote: Hey, I was checking your thread, I also have a thread promoting Donkeymails here, on the Avertise section.

Bro, didn't search for any of them before I posted. Sorry. If u want I can remove donkey! It is ur right.
Btw, thank u very much for the extra info! So many features, right? I love that group, brother.

Have u considered joining others from the group? If not yet... Consider going under me, brother. Let us grow together.

Best of luck;
Cheers!
I'm on all of Sebas' sites already. Wink
No problem with DKMLS, keep the link, you've done a good job of compiling them and there's no need for exclusivity here Smile
Besides, I don't really need ref earnings to do as well as I do on these sites, they're just sort of bonuses.

Cheers!
Thank you then, my friend! Let us go, success is right in front of us! Cool