Welcome to Refbankers Forum
A community for Online Money Making and CryptoCurrencies.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Active Hive LLC Presents: Cointiply 0 0
The Active Hive LLC Presents: Cointiply
Lightbulb 
[Image: image.png] 

GL!  Big Grin ~~~~~~~~

You guys would do a tremendous deal joining MoreBux. Next gen stuff, boiz.
Currently offering 75% Refback to all users!
We just launched a new user interface for the Cointiply Mining Game. The new interface is being rolled out prior to new features we have on the way. For now, you can switch between the new interface and the old interface as you please.

If you find any issues with the new interface, please report them. Remember, you can still use the old interface if something on the new interface is not working.

This update also introduces user chat. The chat is available only on the new interface. We will be adding more features to the chat in the near future. We will also roll it out site-wide after it has been thoroughly tested.

You can now watch a short video to boost your Mine's efficiency. You can watch up to 5 videos every hour for an extra efficiency boost of up to 5% per hour. The extra efficiency boost from videos will be applied on an hourly basis at the same time coins are rewarded.

Videos are currently only available when viewing the website on a desktop (no mobile yet) and may not be available in every country.

If you get a message saying "No videos are available", please wait a few minutes and try again. You can also try refreshing the page and trying again.

We're happy to announce the next phase of our expansion plans for the Cointiply Mining Game. In preparation for new buildings and other enhancements, we've added a mechanism allowing you to check in on your Mine. Doing so boosts your efficiency as you battle the elements on Cointiplanium.

At the top of the Your Mine page is a new "Check In On Your Mine" button. Click or tap that button, and one of your buildings will be highlighted with a "Check In" button. Click or tap that button to maintain your Mine and reset your efficiency activity timer.

Remember that in order to be considered "active" for each hour, you must repeat the Check In process once during that hour.

Until we have more ways to boost your mines efficiency, we have substantially reduced the amount of efficiency you will lose each hour.

We have also increased the amount of efficiency boost you will receive for every hour you are active.

We have reset all mines efficiency rates to 100% at this time for a fresh start (unless you were already above 100%).

Please remember, in order to be considered "active" each hour, you must login and visit your mining page at least once per hour.

We have increased the hourly bonus coin pool and we added new random bonuses each hour!

- Every hour the top 3 users will receive an additional coin bonus of 500 Coins, 300 Coins and 200 Coins respectively.

- Every hour 5 randomly selected users with active mines will be awarded a bonus of 200 coins. The top 3 users will not be eligible to win this bonus.