Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Substitute of Shoutbux - Discuss everything about PTC sites here 3 7
Substitute of Shoutbux - Discuss everything about PTC sites here
just got paid from w3adz even after their new terms of having to purchase an upgrade.   Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

[Image: UkfRCir.jpg]
Congratulations!

You are always lucky. My payment is pending on Buxcure since 3 days.
Today I cashed out from W3Adz, let's see if they pay me too.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
Check this out everyone. I purchased an upgrade on eveads and 100 rentals and my account is already up to $7+  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

[Image: 2vkSRLe.jpg]

Did i forget to mention i purchased the upgrade and rentals just yesterday too  Wink  Wink

Also i did receive my 1st payment from them as well. I invested $8 and got paid $6.89 after fee's so i'm already almost even and that's not including what i have in my account balance now  Smile

[Image: jC0uUSx.jpg]
@superknw,

You you please stop posting payment proofs or talking about Scam sites because it will effect other members.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(09-17-2017, 09:38 PM)Admin Wrote: @superknw,

You you please stop posting payment proofs or talking about Scam sites because it will effect other members.

Isn't that the whole point of posting payment proofs to begin with? Most sites require members to post payment proofs in order to get paid even. I don't see anything wrong with letting others know that we received a payment. EMS even has a specific topic called praises and applause where members can post their payment proofs. It doesn't state you can only post proofs from specific sites Wink Like i said not everyone agrees on all sites. Look on EMS for example. I don't think there's a single ptc site on there that at least 1 member doesn't think it's a scam or is going to become a scam.
Hi, image from payment of Buxcap

[Image: Buxcap_First_Payment.jpg]
I just read a joke of the day in a flyer i get and wanted to share it with everyone.

A woman, searching for a job, inquired about the benefits. The personnel manager informed her they had the group health and life insurance, but the costs were deducted from the employee's pay. She said, "My last employer had full health coverage, as well as five years salary for life insurance and a month's sick leave AND they paid the full premium," "I can't help but asking madam why you would leave a job with such benefits," the interviewer replied. The woman shrugged her shoulders and said, "the company went bankrupt."

See why The cangroup had to make changes. They were giving so many benefits they were going to go bankrupt and would have to close. Just like i was explaining about paying free members $2 each and they have thousands of free members. So instead of closing they changed their terms unlike other sites that just closed and everyone loses out Wink Wink