Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Review of EnClix: Is EnClix a Scam or Legit? 3 15
Review of EnClix: Is EnClix a Scam or Legit?

EnClix Review: Is EnClix a Scam or Paying or Legit PTC Site?

Current Status - Scam

About EnClix?

EnClix is a paid to click(PTC) advertising service launched on 20 March 2017. It is a registered company in UK as EnClix LTD and it has it's own custom script. EnClix has several other ways to earn than just paid to click ads. The admin of EnClix is rumoured to be from same admin of past scammer Probux, Fusebux, Adfiver etc. because it has same script of those sites but EnClix seems to be from different Admin.

Members can earn money on EnClix simply by clicking on displayed advertisements. Members can also earn by referring other people(Direct Referrals) or by renting other members(Rented Referrals).
► Pay Per Click =  $0.01, Pay Per DR click = $0.0005. Payment Processors = PayPal, Payza, BitCoin. Min Payout  = $2

Is EnClix a Legit PTC site?

No - EnClix is not old enough to be called as a Legit PTC site. (site should be at least one year old and paying)

Is EnClix a Paying PTC site?

EnClix is not Paying anymore, There are no new Payment Proofs on EnClix forum since 11 July 2017. EnClix also lost their PayPal account. Sitecoin and RaisePoints seems to be connected to EnClix so be careful with these sites.

Is EnClix Scam?

EnClix is Scam, Not Paying anymore.

Is EnClix suspected or are there any complaints about it?

Many members complain that their Payments are pending on EnClix.
Many members also complain that their RR avg is very low and they are banned from posting anything on forum.
If you suspect EnClix and have any complaints about it then please comment below.

Update Notification: Please Subscribe to this thread to get email notification when a new post is added here. You will find the Subscribe button at the bottom of this thread - Available only for registered members.

Important Links:
► See: Review of PTC Sites
► Find Latest Paying PTC sites
► Find our Payment Proofs from PTC Sites
Best Refback - To make double income from PTC sites: click here

[Image: banner3.gif]

The above review is best as per our knowledge and we update it regularly.
If you have any questions or other opinion about this site then please comment below. You can also post your Payment Proofs from this PTC site below.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
How to earn/make money from EnClix?
  • To earn money from EnClix, first you need to create an Account, Click Here to do so.
  • You can earn by Viewing Ads, Playing AdGrid, completing OfferWalls tasks.
  • You can earn $0.05+ daily simply by viewing Ads as a standard member. Each ad will make you earn $0.01.
  • You can earn commissions form the clicks made by your Direct Referrals.
  • You can also earn huge profits form Rented Referrals both as a Standard and Upgraded member.

What is EnClix RR strategy to make huge profits ?
  • Remember – if you want healthy RR avg then you should post your RR status on their forum regularly,  else your avg may get very low at some point.
  • If you want to earn high profits from EnClix as a standard member then you should consider Renting Referrals because they are profitable.
  • Each RR cost on EnClix is $0.20 and RR click rate for Standard members is $0.005.
  • BEP is 1.33 and the avg you will be getting as a Standard member is 1.7+ so you will making $12+ profit a month form 200 RR’s as a Standard member.
  • If you want to make huge profits form EnClix then you should upgrade your account to Premium which costs $90( now $67.50, offer) a year.
  • After Upgrading your account to Premium, you should start Renting Referrals which costs $0.20 each, The more RR’s you have the more profits you will make there.
  • The Max RR limit for Premium members is 2000, RR click rate is $0.01, BEP is 0.66 and the RR avg for Premium members is 1+
  • If your RR avg is 1+ then you will be making ~ $0.10 profit form each RR and if you have 2000 RR’s then you will be making approximately $120 – $180 pure profit every month.
  • You can also earn huge profits if you have active Direct Referrals because as a Premium member you will be earning $0.005 form every click made by them.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
Enclix is 100% Scam site..Not allowed to post in forum , the factual issues such as low RR earnings, 90% RR's are inactive, very high recycle cost..If you don't earn then there is no payment..Very cunning Admin of Enclix.
@Ashok,

At one point even I faced very low RR issues but latter it was improved.
There is actually a trick for better avg on EnClix or SiteCoin(both function as same)
The trick is if you post your RR status on forum right from the beginning then your avg will never go down.

I didn't post my status on their forum since beginning and at one point my avg went low(0.20) and as soon as I posted my status my avg went to 1.2 within in few minutes.

EnClix is still paying instantly but only problem with this site is RR avg for 50% of the members. If you have good DR's then EnClix is a good site as of now.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com

EnClix Payment Proof #14

Just requested Payment from EnClix and was paid instantly. So EnClix is still paying instantly. The only problem is with Rented Referrals for some members.

[Image: 2uBU5.jpg]
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(06-22-2017, 02:21 PM)Admin Wrote: @Ashok,

At one point even I faced very low RR issues but latter it was improved.
There is actually a trick for better avg on EnClix or SiteCoin(both function as same)
The trick is if you post your RR status on forum right from the beginning then your avg will never go down.

I didn't post my status on their forum since beginning and at one point my avg went low(0.20) and as soon as I posted my status my avg went to 1.2 within in few minutes.

EnClix is still paying instantly but only problem with this site is RR avg for 50% of the members. If you have good DR's then EnClix is a good site as of now.

Thanks for replying..I had 500 RR's and no DR's...Once I started withdrawing money, immediately 90% of RR become inactive..I added more funds just to recycle @ $ 0.07 per RR. Everyday 200 RR's are recycled, thinking that those recycled RR's start giving returns....But nothing happened..Several support tickets were not answered and only answer I got is recycle those inactive RR's...End of the day, I am left with negative balance because expired RR's are also costing money....
Secret of Enclix is just don't allow members to earn, so that there is no issue of any withdrawal and no payment issue..But at the end Enclix will cheat hard earned money from innocent small investors and close the site once his target achieved.
Update: 13 July 2017

EnClix status changed to suspected because there are no new Payment Proofs on their forum and there are complaints about Pending Payments.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
Update : 21 July 2017

Status of EnClix changed to Scam because it is not paying anymore.
SiteCoin and RaisePoints seems to be connected with EnClix, be careful with these sites.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com