Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neobux RR Strategy Guide 0 0
Neobux RR Strategy Guide
Most people who use Neobux and start renting referrals will notice that they don't work the same way as most of the other PTC sites out there. This means that you need a different approach in order to make any kind of a profit. Due to this, many people (if not most) just say that RRs aren't profitable and you can't make any money what so ever on Neobux without DRs. I'm constantly telling people that if you just sit down, do some basic calculations, put some effort in and use common sense, RRs are indeed profitable. So I was asked in the chat if I could write down the strategy I'm using when it comes to managing my RRs profitably. I can tell you right off the bat that I've been a Golden member for a while now so I'm a little bit fuzzy when it comes to remembering how I did every single detail as a Standard member, but I will walk you through it to the best of my ability. 

First off, let's just poke some holes in the whole "RR's aren't profitable on Neobux, it's a legit scam" nonsense. I currently have 549 RRs and a Golden membership on my Neobux account, most of which I've gained through my profit from RRs. I've made som investments from the money I've made on other PTC sites but that didn't start until I already was a Golden member with about 250 (give or take) RRs. This means that I, simply by using good management, went from absolute ZERO to that point with no investment at all and only relied on RR profits and some (very very few) minijobs. 

Now that that's taken care of, let's start talking about the strategy. The very first thing you need to do is to download the software called "Neobux Referrals Handy Manager". This will be essential if you want to succeed, the free version is more then enough for your actual needs. The paid vesion is basically just a comfortable way to view your stats. Now, after you've gotten your first referrals (we'll get to that later) you'll need to export the referral data every single day as close as possible to your LOCAL TIME midnight. If you miss one day, don't panic, just wait for the next day. There is a posibility to download an add-on that allows you to export data more then ones a day but that's overrated in my opinion. There is a small bug in this software tho so sometimes, very rarely, it corrupts a file meaning that all the data you've collected will be lost. To prevent any huge losses I'm actually using 2 different files and every other day I save the data to those files.
Example: Day 1 saves to number 1 file. Day 2 I open number 1 file, add data from day 2 and save to number 2 file. Day 3 I open file 2, add data from day 3, save to file 1. Day 4, open file 1, add data from day 4, save to file 2. Keep doing this and in case one save is corrupted, you'll still have all the data from every single previous save except tje very last one. This will prevent you from needing to collect data for ages before you can start making any kind of informed decissions.

So, this software has a bunch of functions that you can use, but to be honest, most of them aren't of any use to you. All you need this software for is to look for clicking patterns of your RRs and to keep track och their profitability. What you want to do is:
1. Analysis Settings: Extension 240 days, leave the box below UNCHECKED!
2. Click on any referral, to your upper right, select Extension 240 days and CHECK both boxes below that.
3. To your left, select Sorting: By last 15 days clicks and check Up.
4. Set your filter. These filters that I will now mention should only be used by STANDARD members:
Average - OFF
Total Clicks - OFF
Last Clicks - 5-9
Referral Since - 31-999999
Last N Days Clicks - 0-6
Times Clicking After N Days - OFF
Referrals Display - All

After you've done this, you've got your software up and running and ready to go. These settings will show you referrals that are POTENTIAL candidates for recycling. This is where analyzing comes in but more about that later.

Let's start actually renting some referrals! It doesn't really matter if you're doing everything from scratch or if you're investng, the management strategy is basically the same anyway. When renting, ALWAYS make sure that you have the rental cost AND the cost of extending those referrals to 240 days. This means that your first referrals cost you $0.20+$1.12=$1.32/RR. My suggestion is that no matter if you're an investor or not, only rent 3 referrals for the first 3 times giving you a total of 9. This will save you a lot of trouble later on. This will cost you $3.96 each time so if you're investor, just invest $10, that's enough to start with. If not, then click all of the ads available to you AND all of the adprizes, you can win some really good prizes there (I've one a 1 year free Golden membership ones) that will help you out good. After you've collected those 9 RRs, never rent any less then 5 at a time. This is very important, otherwise it's no meaning to go for 9 to start with.

What you need to know as well is that you should never ever under any circumstances let a referral expire. On Neobux, you need to treat every referral you have as more of a "slot" then an actual referral, they will come and go through that slot multiple times. 

Always rent as soon as possible after midnight, local time, to give you the best chance of clicks during the first day of your RRs. It also helps with the data you're collecting. 

After you've rented your first 3 referrals, start using the software I talked about above and collect data. During the first 30 days, you won't see anything at all, it will just say 0 referrals and that's just like it should be. However, after the first month (as earliest) you will start to see a few referrals and if you click on them you'll see a graph. This is what you're going to use to analyze their clicking patterns and determine if you're going to recycle them or not.

If you're investing, you might reach the maximum number of RRs of a Standard member pretty quickly, but no matter if you invest or not, NEVER have more then 250 RRs as a Standard member, when you exceed that number, the rental and extension cost will go up and it's just not worth it to get those extra 50 RRs to reach maximum limit.

This is the end of my first post. It's pretty much just how you're getting started. Stay tuned for my next post, where I will go more in depth on how to me sure you never miss an extension and how to make good decisions when recycling.
I hope this has been informative and that you like what you've read so far, there's more to come!

I'm out!
erru9107
@erru9107,

Nice guide for Neobux RR strategy.
I hope this guide will help people who are struggling to maintain good avg.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
Thank you! Smile
I'm sure it will when I've completed it. This just covers the "get started" part so I'll get more in depth wih numbers and calculations in the next part. If I get the time, I'll also write a bit about recycling!
(09-01-2017, 04:02 PM)erru9107 Wrote: Thank you! Smile
I'm sure it will when I've completed it. This just covers the "get started" part so I'll get more in depth wih numbers and calculations in the next part. If I get the time, I'll also write a bit about recycling!

nice guide  Smile
waiting another neobux RR strategy from you Big Grin
Part 2:
This time I'm gonna write a bit about different numbers and calculations that may be useful for you. Keep in mind that even tho some of the aspects of this tutorial can be used by anyone, it's mainly targeting people with a Standard account that are struggling to turn any kind of a profit with the RR's at Neobux.

Summary from last time:
1. It is in fact possible to turn a profit with rented referrals at neobux, don't believe anyone stating otherwise, they're just doing something wrong.
2. Use "Neobux Referrals Handy Manager". See first post for more information about that. (It's been pointed out to me that NRHM isn't available for all operating systems so I'm going to look into an alternative method.)
3. Start by renting 3 referrals 3 times in a row to get 9 in total.
4. Never rent more then 250 referrals as a Standard member, even tho the maximum is 300. It's just not worth it.
5. Never let a referral expire.
6. Always extend referrals with 240 days, no exceptions. (More about how to ensure that in the next part.)
7. Rent as soon as possible after midnight local time. 

Calculations

There are a few things that you need to know and be able to calculate in order to be successful at Neobux. Here is a list of them and what they mean. 

BEP, also known as Break Even Point. This is the AVG that you're gonna need in order to break even, that means not losing any money but you're not making any profit either. To calculate your BEP (as a Standard member with a maximum of 250 RRs), use this formula: ((RR*1.12)-0.004)/240
This formula assumes that you're clicking at least your 4 daily ads and that all RRs are extended to 240 days. For example, if you have 250 RRs:
((250*1.12)-0.004)/240=1.167
This would mean that you need at least 1.167 clicks from every RR in order to break even. To give you an idea, when I was a standard member I had a steady avg of about 1.4. This was before recycling tho, which brings us to the next calculation:

R. AVG, which means Real Average. This is the AVG that you actually have after recycling has been done. The formula for this is:
(Clicks-(Rec*0.07*100))/N.RR
Example: Your 250 RRs got you 350 clicks and you've recycled 5. The formula then is: (350-(5*0.07*100))/250=1.26 meaning that your R. AVG is 1.26. Putting that into context where your BEP is 1.167, you're in profit even after recycling.

PM, or Profit Margin, is what you have to work with to avoid over recycling. To know what your PM is, you first need to figure out what your expenses and incomes are. If we use the example from above with 250 RRs and 350 clicks, this is what you'll have:
Income: 1.754 (RR and personal clicks)
Expenses: 1.167 (RR extension cost (240 days))
PM=Income-Expenses = 1.754-1.167=0.587
This means that you have a profit margin of $0.587 that day. In order to not lose money due to over recycling, you should never recycle for a higher cost then, at the very most, 80% of your PM. in this case it leaves you with $0.47 to use for recycling if needed. But don't recycle any more then you actually need to just because you have the money to do so.
Some days you are going to lose money, that's not avoidable the way neobux is working. On those days, simply skip recycling all together and wait until the next day that you're in profit. It is fine to "save" recycling money for up to 1 week in case a day with a loss comes around since you still would need to recycle in order to get the best results. However, there's no need at all to save any more then 1 week. Also note that the "saved" money should NEVER be used on a day that you're in profit unless it's lower then $0.10. So you need a little bit of discipline to make this work.

Those were the main things and calculations that you need in order to succeed as a Standard member. Stay tuned for the next part of this guide where I'll be writing about recycling and how to never run out of money to extend your RRs. 

I'm out!
erru9107
I'm sorry I haven't written any more on this guide in a while, I've just been so busy lately. I'm hoping to get some time during the weekend to write the next part!