Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I wonder how it works this website 2 10
I wonder how it works this website
recently I registered on this site that I saw paid for referral , well let me know as this system , I want that information in this post because I do not master the English language very well . thanks for understanding
Hello!
welcome to Refbankers!
if you know about PTC sites then you can easily understand about our site.

Refbankers is a Refback reward site, You can earn here by joining PTC sites as our referral and click ads on PTC sites, We will be offering 70% commission from what we earn from you.
To learn how to join a website under our referral link and submit your username to us, Please view our forum >> Help Section >> Tutorial >> "How To Join A Website Properly To Get Approved". [Please leave a comment for more help or contact us personally]
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(08-29-2015, 05:33 PM)Admin Wrote: Hello!
welcome to Refbankers!
if you know about PTC sites then you can easily understand about our site.

Refbankers is a Refback reward site, You can earn here by joining PTC sites as our referral and click ads on PTC sites, We will be offering 70% commission from what we earn from you.
To learn how to join a website under our referral link and submit your username to us, Please view our forum >> Help Section >> Tutorial >> "How To Join A Website Properly To Get Approved". [Please leave a comment for more help or contact us personally]

good tutorial saw this forum , I did all the steps that are there , I registered in almost 10-15 PTC and do not go so far that some of them participated , well until it appears on the PTC I register Dare not click , I hope a speedy solution. thanks for your comprehension
To earn commission from us you should click ads on the sites you have registered under us.
And as soon as we receive payments form that sites, we will update the commission earned to your account.

Feel free to contact us anytime.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I wanted to know it too
Thanks admin