Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How to get direct referrals 2.33 6
How to get direct referrals
As the title said how can I get direct referrals as everyone knows I'm the only one who doesn't have a direct referrals or rent referrals because I can't rent any referrals so the only way is to find direct referrals please share with me what do you do if can

Thank you so much
The only thing to get DR's is to promote, without thinking about the result.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(02-02-2016, 11:12 AM)Admin Wrote: The only thing to get DR's is to promote, without thinking about the result.
Okay but whare do I promote?
(02-02-2016, 12:12 PM)Eliena Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 11:12 AM)Admin Wrote: The only thing to get DR's is to promote, without thinking about the result.
Okay but whare  do I promote?

you can promote on my site but with known site you will get only few direct referrals per week , with new sites you will recieve few per day.
here is my site : "GET Direct Referrals with us" ,look at price if its afordable to you buy advertisement place you wanna and good luck with DRs.
megarotator.com.hr(owner: medvid18) : http://megarotator.com.hr/offer
(02-03-2016, 03:08 AM)medvid18 Wrote:

you can promote on my site but with known site you will get only few direct referrals per week , with new sites you will recieve few per day.
here is my site : "GET Direct Referrals with us" ,look at price if its afordable to you buy advertisement place you wanna and good luck with DRs.
Thank you so much but at the moment I don't have any cash at the moment so I want free sites if can anyone recommend me any free site to post my referral links
(02-03-2016, 07:55 AM)Eliena Wrote:

Thank  you  so  much  but  at  the  moment  I don't  have  any  cash  at  the  moment  so I want  free  sites  if  can  anyone  recommend  me  any  free  site  to post  my  referral  links

For free ways than its traffic exchange sites like EasyHits4U.com, on easyhit4u you watching ads for 20sec each each ad giving you 1 credit for advertising your site, and also for every 1000 viewed ad you will get $0.30.

I hope that i helped

Best Regards,
Medvid18
(02-04-2016, 03:12 AM)medvid18 Wrote:

Thank  you  so  much  but  at  the  moment  I don't  have  any  cash  at  the  moment  so I want  free  sites  if  can  anyone  recommend  me  any  free  site  to post  my  referral  links

For free ways than its traffic exchange sites like EasyHits4U.com, on easyhit4u you watching ads for 20sec each each ad giving you 1 credit for advertising your site, and also for every 1000 viewed ad you will get $0.30.

I hope that i helped

Best Regards,
Medvid18

Ok thank you so much for this information it's really helpful for me say @medvid18 when will you add different payment for your site I mean if you add bitcoin payment then it will be easy for me to collect bitcoin until I can buy a spot from your site I'm just giving you a suggestion hopefully your site more people will notice it I wish you success always
(02-04-2016, 03:30 AM)Eliena Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 03:12 AM)medvid18 Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 12:12 PM)Eliena Wrote: Okay but whare  do I promote?

I hope that i helped

Best Regards,
Medvid18

Ok  thank  you  so  much  for  this  information  it's  really  helpful  for  me  say @medvid18  when  will  you  add different  payment  for  your  site  I mean  if  you  add  bitcoin  payment  then  it  will  be  easy  for  me  to  collect  bitcoin  until  I can  buy  a spot  from  your  site  I'm just  giving  you  a suggestion  hopefully  your  site  more  people  will  notice  it  I wish  you  success  always

i am glad that i help you.

i will review that sugestion thanks

Best Regards,
Medvid18
Another thing can you tell me if I rent a referrals and I don't always click the site what will happen to the referrals that I already rent?

I'm thinking of renting referrals starting next week using my own ptc balance instead of withdraw it I'm going to used it to rent referrals please tell me what you think if I want to rent 15 referrals in r4bux using my 3 dollars that already collected from last year
(02-04-2016, 08:19 PM)Eliena Wrote: Another  thing  can  you  tell  me  if  I rent  a referrals  and  I don't  always  click  the  site  what  will  happen  to  the  referrals  that  I already  rent?

I'm thinking  of  renting  referrals starting   next  week  using  my  own  ptc  balance  instead  of  withdraw  it  I'm going  to  used  it  to  rent  referrals  please  tell  me  what  you  think  if  I want  to  rent  15 referrals  in r4bux  using  my 3 dollars  that already  collected  from last  year

I think that is a question for admin as i dont using RR on R4bux i am focusing on DRs.

Best Regards,
Medvid18.