Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Hi all ,i have new plan to grow my site... 3.25 8
Hi all ,i have new plan to grow my site...
Hi, i have new plan with my site that i think it will grow my site popularity and make my customers satisfied
its like my old free wix site only now its a registered on my premium domain.
Design is still in work, but functionality is finished.
short details how it works:
- it has 20+ banner slots (with short description of ptc site)
- when i fill up min 20 slots i starting to promote that site on clixsense (status of slots you can see HERE)
- site will be advertised for 1day on clixsense so more customers can tryout my site and gain referrals
- before a month or two i read on clixsense that avg daily traffic per sticky ad is around 80k
- its a lot better than other rotators that gave you 10k of traffic that i cant understand from where they come for that little money and never see a known rotator like rotate4all in clixsense or neobux ads (probably they use some proxy traffic that is like fake traffic/bot).
-Price for 1 day is $5.99 for now i will dont change days or price, so if all 20 slots are filled in 1 day other day will be advertised and after that again ready for fill-up and repeat process.
Site Link: HERE (ignore the text on my site its just copy-ed from my free wix site)

(08-22-2016, 01:39 AM)medvid18 Wrote: Hi, i have new plan with my site that i think it will grow my site popularity and make my customers satisfied
- when i fill up min 20 slots i starting to promote that site on clixsense (status of slots you can see HERE)
- site will be advertised for 1day on clixsense so more customers can tryout my site and gain referrals
- before a month or two i read on clixsense that avg daily traffic per sticky ad is around 80k
- its a lot better than other rotators that gave you 10k of traffic that i cant understand from where they come for that little money and never see a known rotator like rotate4all in clixsense or neobux ads (probably they use some proxy traffic that is like fake traffic/bot).
-Price for 1 day is $5.99 for now i will dont change days or price, so if all 20 slots are filled in 1 day other day will be advertised and after that again ready for fill-up and repeat process.
Site Link: HERE (ignore the text on my site its just copy-ed from my free wix site)

i almost forgot please only one ptc per advertising (or other sites that is conected with ptc sites like refbankers) dont wanna get to many duplicates banners like 2 neobux banners.
megarotator.com.hr(owner: medvid18) : http://megarotator.com.hr/offer
(08-22-2016, 01:39 AM)medvid18 Wrote: Hi, i have new plan with my site that i think it will grow my site popularity and make my customers satisfied

i almost forgot please only one ptc per advertising (or other sites that is conected with ptc sites like refbankers) dont wanna get to many duplicates banners like 2 neobux banners.

sory guys for my site offline , my server host provider has problems and fixing it, soon will be again online stay tune.
megarotator.com.hr(owner: medvid18) : http://megarotator.com.hr/offer
Spam content - removed