Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangeer 0 0
Gangeer
Register now and earn 0.0010 bitcoin! Register now and get 0.0010 bitcoin. With this bitcoin you can buy Posse in the game increase your earning to 0.0015. We give this balance to introduce our website to you. You can buy Posse and start using our web site. Enjoy your earnings.
Earning Bitcoin is a piece of cake!
You can earn Bitcon easily with Gangeer which has an advanced system. Start your gang, start producing weapons and earn Bitcoin! It’s that easy.
Register now and earn 0.0010 bitcoin!
Register now and get 0.0010 bitcoin. With this bitcoin you can buy Posse in the game increase your earning to 0.0015. We give this balance to introduce our website to you. You can buy Posse and start using our web site. Enjoy your earnings.

How Can I Earn Bitcoin With Gangeer?
It’s a piece of cake! When you buy a character from the character page, that character produces 1 weapon per day for 30 days. You can earn bitcoin with selling the weapons to the system. The amount of the earnings from each character are listed below;
Cascio:
Price: 0.0025 PT
Monthly income: 0.003 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.0001 btc) weapon per day.
Luciano:
Price: 0.0050 PT
Monthly income: 0.0063 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.00021 btc) weapon per day.
Capone:
Price: 0.0075 PT
Monthly income: 0.009675 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.0003225 btc) weapon per day. *You must be VIP member to purchase this character.
Navarra:
Price: 0.0100 PT
Monthly income: 0.0132 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.00044 btc) weapon per day. *You must be VIP member to purchase this character.
The “monthly income” is for a single character. You can buy characters all you want and boost your income!

When Can I Receive My Bitcoin Balance?
All the payments are made in 24 hours. Sit back and relax!

How can I buy a character?
You can buy a character by using the Money called PT that is used in game. You can buy PT balances in the PT Balances section in Character menu. You can buy new characters with the PT balances you bought. You can buy PT balances all you want. To buy PT, you must have BitCoin balance which is activated for your game profile. You can buy PT and character all you want with your Bitcoin balance.
https://www.gangeer.com/index.php?ref=209

What is PT?
PT is the name of a currency in the game. You can make your PT transactions in the character page. To buy PT, you must have BitCoin balance which is activated for your game profile. You can buy PT and make any transaction you need with your BitCoin balance. You can benefit from all sections of our site with your PT balance.

What is VIP Membership?
Our VIP membership packages have many advantages for you. These VIP packages determine the ratio of your withdraw period, amount of roles, earnings from references etc. Each VIP Membership plan has its own advantages. Make your plan and buy a VIP membership package. You can check it out from the bottom line of the character page to buy and analyze our packages.

What is reference competition?
Reference competitions is one of the sections that make you earn the maximum amount of the Money.  You can make your collegues, social media friends, family or relatives – in other words; anyone- Gangeer member. You can join the reference competitions which are organized weekly or monthly. To activate your reference for the reference competition, your reference must make payment to Gangeer. References without payment cannot be activated for the reference competition.

What do I earn from my references?
From each weapon sales of your references, the certain amount of Bitcoin is loaded to your account. Each membership plan makes you earn with different ratios. If you want to boost your reference earnings, you can buy a VIP membership plan. Our standart membership plans earn 0,000001 BTC from each weapon sale of his/her references.
The members who buy Start VIP membership plan earn 0,0000002 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.
The members who buy Evolution VIP membership plan earn 0,0000003 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.
The members who buy Professional VIP membership plan earn 0,0000004 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.
The members who buy King VIP membership plan earn 0,0000005 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.

What is ROI?
ROI is an avarage that shows you the ratio of your Money that you can withdraw. In other words, if you credit 1 bitcoin to your account, you can withdraw 1,5 bitcoin which is %150 of your  principal. After withdrawing 1,5 bitcoin, your ROI limit will be expired. You can increase that limit by crediting some amount of bitcoin. For instance, if you credit 1 bitcoin again, you can receive payment up to 1,5 bitcoin.

At least how much Bitcoin can I withdraw?
Minimum amount of Bitcoin for withdrawing is 0.0020 BTC.

(10-24-2017, 02:28 PM)Futurenet Wrote: Register now and earn 0.0010 bitcoin! Register now and get 0.0010 bitcoin. With this bitcoin you can buy Posse in the game increase your earning to 0.0015. We give this balance to introduce our website to you. You can buy Posse and start using our web site. Enjoy your earnings.
Earning Bitcoin is a piece of cake!
You can earn Bitcon easily with Gangeer which has an advanced system. Start your gang, start producing weapons and earn Bitcoin! It’s that easy.
Register now and earn 0.0010 bitcoin!
Register now and get 0.0010 bitcoin. With this bitcoin you can buy Posse in the game increase your earning to 0.0015. We give this balance to introduce our website to you. You can buy Posse and start using our web site. Enjoy your earnings.

How Can I Earn Bitcoin With Gangeer?
It’s a piece of cake! When you buy a character from the character page, that character produces 1 weapon per day for 30 days. You can earn bitcoin with selling the weapons to the system. The amount of the earnings from each character are listed below;
Cascio:
Price: 0.0025 PT
Monthly income: 0.003 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.0001 btc) weapon per day.
Luciano:
Price: 0.0050 PT
Monthly income: 0.0063 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.00021 btc) weapon per day.
Capone:
Price: 0.0075 PT
Monthly income: 0.009675 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.0003225 btc) weapon per day. *You must be VIP member to purchase this character.
Navarra:
Price: 0.0100 PT
Monthly income: 0.0132 Bitcoin
Produces 1 (0.00044 btc) weapon per day. *You must be VIP member to purchase this character.
The “monthly income” is for a single character. You can buy characters all you want and boost your income!

When Can I Receive My Bitcoin Balance?
All the payments are made in 24 hours. Sit back and relax!

How can I buy a character?
You can buy a character by using the Money called PT that is used in game. You can buy PT balances in the PT Balances section in Character menu. You can buy new characters with the PT balances you bought. You can buy PT balances all you want. To buy PT, you must have BitCoin balance which is activated for your game profile. You can buy PT and character all you want with your Bitcoin balance.
https://www.gangeer.com/index.php?ref=209

What is PT?
PT is the name of a currency in the game. You can make your PT transactions in the character page. To buy PT, you must have BitCoin balance which is activated for your game profile. You can buy PT and make any transaction you need with your BitCoin balance. You can benefit from all sections of our site with your PT balance.

What is VIP Membership?
Our VIP membership packages have many advantages for you. These VIP packages determine the ratio of your withdraw period, amount of roles, earnings from references etc. Each VIP Membership plan has its own advantages. Make your plan and buy a VIP membership package. You can check it out from the bottom line of the character page to buy and analyze our packages.

What is reference competition?
Reference competitions is one of the sections that make you earn the maximum amount of the Money.  You can make your collegues, social media friends, family or relatives – in other words; anyone- Gangeer member. You can join the reference competitions which are organized weekly or monthly. To activate your reference for the reference competition, your reference must make payment to Gangeer. References without payment cannot be activated for the reference competition.

What do I earn from my references?
From each weapon sales of your references, the certain amount of Bitcoin is loaded to your account. Each membership plan makes you earn with different ratios. If you want to boost your reference earnings, you can buy a VIP membership plan. Our standart membership plans earn 0,000001 BTC from each weapon sale of his/her references.
The members who buy Start VIP membership plan earn 0,0000002 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.
The members who buy Evolution VIP membership plan earn 0,0000003 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.
The members who buy Professional VIP membership plan earn 0,0000004 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.
The members who buy King VIP membership plan earn 0,0000005 BTC from the weapon sales of their references.

What is ROI?
ROI is an avarage that shows you the ratio of your Money that you can withdraw. In other words, if you credit 1 bitcoin to your account, you can withdraw 1,5 bitcoin which is %150 of your  principal. After withdrawing 1,5 bitcoin, your ROI limit will be expired. You can increase that limit by crediting some amount of bitcoin. For instance, if you credit 1 bitcoin again, you can receive payment up to 1,5 bitcoin.

At least how much Bitcoin can I withdraw?
Minimum amount of Bitcoin for withdrawing is 0.0020 BTC.
click link: https://www.gangeer.com/index.php?ref=209
[Image: banner1.gif]