Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Game2 - Guess the number 2.92 12
Game2 - Guess the number
Wink 
Dear Members!

Now it's time to have some fun because we believe that conducting games of such type will bring more members to refbankers forum and increase it's activity.
We are thankful to all our members who participated in our Refback system and supported us. We will continue to provide our services as long as this PTC industry is alive.

Now let's start the game and have some fun:
We have selected a number between 0 and 100 and the first person who replies with the correct answer will be awarded with free $5
The Winner will be paid directly to his/her PayPal or Payza account.
To avail the Prize: The winner must report here with his PayPal or Payza Address within 24 hours after winning this game. And after getting paid you should post your Payment proof here to play next game.

Rules to be followed:
1. Your reply should contain only one number and nothing else.
2. A member cannot reply twice, only one chance per member.
3. The username on Refbankers and forum must be same.
4. The amount you win from this game can be withdrawn only via Payza and PayPal.
5. No spamming allowed.
6. You should have account on Refbankers too.

Note: We do not select winners on our own. The winner will be truly based on the selection of correct number. We replied the number we selected to this topic but it is invisible to you guys. Our post with selected number will be revealed after this game ends.

Good Luck to Everybody!
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
The number is: 63
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I guess: 24
(05-26-2017, 10:55 AM)ruiadds Wrote: I guess: 24
Wrong guess!
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I guess 55
55 is wrong guess.
We will check this thread again after 12hrs and announce winner if correct number is selected. Else the game will continue to progress until correct number is guessed.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I guess 69
Hmm maybe 13 Wink
i guess 76
(05-26-2017, 10:41 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Members!

Now it's time to have some fun because we believe that conducting games of such type will bring more members to refbankers forum and increase it's activity.
We are thankful to all our members who participated in our Refback system and supported us. We will continue to provide our services as long as this PTC industry is alive.

Now let's start the game and have some fun:
We have selected a number between 0 and 100 and the first person who replies with the correct answer will be awarded with free $5
The Winner will be paid directly to his/her PayPal or Payza account.
To avail the Prize: The winner must report here with his PayPal or Payza Address within 24 hours after winning this game. And after getting paid you should post your Payment proof here to play next game.

Rules to be followed:
1. Your reply should contain only one number and nothing else.
2. A member cannot reply twice, only one chance per member.
3. The username on Refbankers and forum must be same.
4. The amount you win from this game can be withdrawn only via Payza and PayPal.
5. No spamming allowed.

Note: We do not select winners on our own. The winner will be truly based on the selection of correct number. We replied the number we selected to this topic but it is invisible to you guys. Our post with selected number will be revealed after this game ends.

Good Luck to Everybody!

I guess 45