Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Doge win 150$ every hour 0 0
Free Doge win 150$ every hour
When will I get paid if I have Auto Withdraw enabled?

If you have Auto-Withdraw enabled in your account, your account balance will go into 'PENDING' on Sunday (if it is more than 6 DOGE) and you will be able to see this under PENDING PAYOUT on the FREE PLAY page. The Dogecoins will be sent to your Dogecoin wallet soon after. You will receive an email notifying you of the payment if you have an email address associated with your account. If you wish to know the exact time when your balance will go into pending, click on the button that says AUTO WITHDRAW in the FREE PLAY page and you will see a timer counting down to the payout time.
When will I get paid if I have requested a Manual Withdraw?

Anytime you want! Just click on the WITHDRAW button in the FREE PLAY page to initiate a withdrawal and the Dogecoins will be sent from your balance to your Dogecoin wallet within 6 hours! The minimum withdrawal amount is 5 DOGE and 1 DOGE will be deducted from each withdrawal to pay the transaction fee.
http://freedoge.co.in/?r=1241815
[Image: banner1.gif]