Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faucethub and the most stable faucets for it 0 0
Faucethub and the most stable faucets for it
Star 
Hey,

So I had these btc making links up on site suggestions, but since there is now a Crypto Currencies section, I moved them here.
Read more about btc and why faucets below.

Join Faucethub to amass multiple cryptocurrencies through compatible faucets:

[Image: 5.gif]

Then join these sites and claim every five minutes, they have very little ads when compared to others, and I've withdrawn from all of them:

Getyourbitco.in (from ~50 satoshi, bonuses, 20% ref earnings)
bitcoinupdate.net (25-500 satoshi, seniority bonus, 50% ref earnings)
Cryptotalkcentral.com (10-500 satoshi, seniority bonus, 45% ref earnings)

I'll add more similar sites here when I come across them.

Bitcoin is a big deal. Its value has been fluctuating quite a bit lately, but I can tell you that when I started using faucets it was worth around $1000 (a few months ago). As I speak it is now worth $4500.

So why faucets if they give out so little? Well, because you don't invest, which means there's no drawbacks to it, you claim when you want meaning you don't need to click every day in order to earn. And with Faucethub it's much better, because you don't need to click for 4 months to be able to cash out the 20k minimum, as you can simply use several faucets each day and get as much or as little as you like. You'll have the 20k satoshi minimum to withdraw to your wallet in no time (for instance if you accumulate 1k satoshi a day, you'll have minimum in 20 days). Attention, don't try to cheat in any way by changing your wallet addresses on faucethub, you will be banned without warning as soon as they find out.

Happy earnings!
Jay