Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Epicbux and EpicClix Accounts Suspended 3.8 5
Epicbux and EpicClix Accounts Suspended
Hello Refbankers

We are quite disappointed with what has happened and we want you all to know the reason for account suspension. We are like a family, we help each other to earn. We don't want you people to think bad about us.
We are honest and we wanna keep the fact of what all happened with epicclix and epicbux Confused .
Hope you all guys understand and doesn't take it in wrong way Huh 

Conversation between Me and Epicbux and Epicclix Admin

I have paid you on time honestly, even though you make high profit with no investment.

To protect EpicBux and EpicClix, your accounts are suspended on both sites.

Because you explained honestly, I will not let other PTC sites admin know about that.
At least you can keep your ref bank site and your account on other sites safe.

Hello Admin
I have not use any autoclicker for any of the site and even epicclix but for only epicbux I gave a try and honestly agreed about it. How can you simply ban my both the accounts. Ok, I did a mistake since it was just a try, I do manual clicking and you can check my epicclix account. All the day I do mouse clicks only. This is totally unfair my friend. I need to give explaining for 1000's of members and I didn't do anything wrong, Epicclix and epicbux are clicked manually but only for epicbux I have a try that too few days back. I have great respect and dignity for you and have been following you from myptcstories.

Administrator, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 01:40 PM

"Just a try"? For what?
"Just a try" can't justify your ill-will. You threat system.
You should thank to me that I do not report your cheating to other sites' admin.

You, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 02:19 PM
Ok, we gave a try only for epicbux not for epicclix or any other site, this is my first point.
We proved our honesty by accepting the fact about epicbux and also we regret on it.
But we do not understand, ok we have broken epicbux terms you banned us accepted. Why is epicclix account banned?
We are PTC Monitor and we click all sites manually, we proudly say this and its doesn't matter for us if you say to other admin or not.
Our question is simple epicbux banned, its ok but why epicclix is banned?
And are you threatening us about other Admins? Many other PTC Sites admins are our friends and they knows us and our honesty and even our members since we never cheated or got banned from any PTC Site till now.
Serious saying we do not fear of any PTC Site admin, Since I proudly say that we click manually and you can get proof if you investigate epicclix.
finally I wanna say is, what all happend about epicbux is a mistake for that I'm banned, so it's ok.
I want you to unsuspend my epicClix account. Refbankers has its own rules, we need to mark both the sites as scam.
Epicbux we did a mistake that daily we clicked manually and we found a .exe bot file gave a test working or not but We agreed the fact since mistake is a mistake. Epicbux we won't mark it as scam nor paying.
Epicclix without any reason we are banned,So we need to move it to scam since we need to follow our rules.
Will be waiting for reply in a peaceful manner since we respect you and depending on your reply action will be taken by us.

Regards
Refbankers.com Admin

Administrator, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 02:29 PM
It doesn't matter whether you marked our sites as scam.
Let's listen other members opinion.
If majority of them agree on keeping your account on EpicClix, I will unsuspend it.
What's your opinion that I open a forum post with detail explanation on this situation?

You, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:44 PM
 Report them all. Who fears?
if we used bots for all sites then there is a need for us to fear.
There is no rule in your TOS that if we cheat on one site, both of our accounts will be suspended.
You just wanted a reason to remove us form your sites as we were making profits without investment but keep one thing in mind we didn't earned those money for free, we have many DR who made us money.
This action form you will effect your sites more but not our site.

Administrator, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:55 PM
 Why you don't answer on my suggestion.
If other users think my action is unfair, I will unsuspend your account on EpicClix.
Do you agree on open a forum post about that?

You, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:58 PM
Even we will open your action on EMS and Refbankers since your related to only epicbux and epicclix, epicbux we did a mistake, got the result but your involving other sites and epicclix, which are clicked manually and making us angry. Even we want justice, if you say even we will open Suggestion polls. You, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:01 AM "Can you show me epicclix terms" written if epicbux banned, epicclix also banned. We want justice and their is no reason for you to ban our account, we do not fear if you open suggestion poll or anything.

Administrator, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:19 AM
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.p...343.0.html

You, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:31 AM

you would have also mentioned that he is earning free profit with no investment and I want stability.

Administrator, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Why you are keeping saying that.

I have paid you. I don't care you invested or not. Honest users have been paid well on time.

If you didn't cheat on EpicBux, this kind of situation hasn't occurred.
Your cheating bring all these uncomfortable situation.

I think most other users also think "Cheaters are cheaters."
You cheated and threat my system.
As a punishment, suspension on both accounts are fair, I think.

You, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:04 PM
 I can understand how you feel as a Admin, its ok my friend. We always look for stable sites and we are glad we worked with you, Have a great success ahead. We don't wanna spoil your reputation. We will explain our members in a peaceful manner.

Regards

Administrator, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 01:45 PM
Hope your success on other PTC sites.

Good luck!
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
Well, thats unfurtunate and I guess I need to withrawl the money I hav there and move on to other sites.
There was a time that he cleared my account of everything (money and referals) with the excuse that I used autoclikers when that was a total lie.
Eventualy I got the money in my account, but the referals where all gone.
Also I wasn't to impressed with him when he changes things all of a sudden without any kind of warning (the DR comissions for exemple).
I'm kind of worried that that admin is starting to make some wrong turns about the sites.
Time to sign in on some other sites to replace those 2.

Good luck to you.
(01-14-2016, 03:21 PM)Admin Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 03:15 PM)BadPlayer Wrote: Well, thats unfurtunate and I guess I need to withrawl the money I hav there and move on to other sites.
There was a time that he cleared my account of everything (money and referals) with the excuse that I used autoclikers when that was a total lie.
Eventualy I got the money in my account, but the referals where all gone.
Also I wasn't to impressed with him when he changes things all of a sudden without any kind of warning (the DR comissions for exemple).
I'm kind of worried that that admin is starting to make some wrong turns about the sites.
Time to sign in on some other sites to replace those 2.

Good luck to you.

Yeah, We just simply found one bot, while collecting information about other PTC and I gave a try, I guess it was too unfortunate for us. We don't wanna spoil our honesty and told him everything. We are sad for the only reason that we disappointed our members.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
please never use autoclicker tools, for the sake all of us..

autoclicker are so easy to detected...
(01-23-2016, 07:02 AM)BloodyFOX Wrote: please never use autoclicker tools, for the sake all of us..

autoclicker are so easy to detected...

@BloodyFOX,

Thanks for your suggestion, We used a bot for the first time and we were caught.
We won't use it again.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
the last post win topic huh. Well, itll be a shame if, someone were to, replied last. >:3
Делаю сайты тут...