Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Daily cash out cant be fake 2.75 12
Daily cash out cant be fake
Lightbulb 
Hello refbankers,

having been a victim of several scam ptc sites...A thorough search through refbankers admin llists of fake ptc indeed was an eye opener for me. I decided once to keep trying until som1 gave a bumper ptc that pays 10clicks for 1$ and which was an hourly cashout through wmtransfer or westernUnion. 

Ever since i have been so happy that I kept it to myself as passive. I do cashed out for real $400 daily and withdrawing it within an hour was a dream come true...i'my always smiling to western union office every next morning to cash my payments...It's easy and simple. I will give the site url to those willing to work 5hrs clicking non stop which can give you $2000 same day. 

Please drop the word "I am willing to  win without cheating on the site" to get it.

I need some comment before dropping this award winner ptc site. Big Grin Smile Tongue

If you like to see my cash proofs just pm me and request.

Also thanking administrator for this opportunity
It seems interesting to me.
Please share your site.
To start earning with it first download Google translate app for pc or phone. go here to register Links are not allowed in this section.  then start viewing ads and submitting the numbers on your display screen. within an hour of consistency on it you can make 400$ . Please make sure you are using webmoney or have your ID ready for Western Union money transfer pick up once you get to your first 125$ minimum payout which you get in less than an hour of starting. Also know your exchange rates because the payment comes in rubles then your bank(wmtransfer.com) pays it in dollar. its that simple.
use advertise here section to promote links
working on slow earnings doesn't pay I want to take advantage of this
Yes I am ready. "I am willing to win without cheating on the site"
"I am willing to win without cheating on the site"
"I am willing to win without cheating on the site"