Welcome to Refbankers Forum
A community for Online Money Making and CryptoCurrencies.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cointiply [Faucet/Optional EPIC Reinvest Game] 0 0
Cointiply [Faucet/Optional EPIC Reinvest Game]
Guys, this really is the ultra best site ever. I got 2 payments already totalling about 85k satoshis.
you can find the proofs below cointiply's banner, on my page! http://elfz0r.000webhostapp.com/
it may seem such low payments, right?
but the thing is... I reinvested $15.55 I earnt inside the site, into the mining game!
currently I'm at $2.65 profit. reached ROI a few days ago and am saving 100k Coins now, to make a withdraw directly into my wallet. will post the proof directly here and in my page, once I reach 100k! at the moment I write you, I have: 67282 Coins.
btw, they updated the mining game something like 2 days ago. I should post a tutorial for the improved system, if I see some people interested in this project and joining under me!
Imagine, I'm br, I don't get really maaany good offers which I can go until the end. still, I'm earning somewhat good money completely passively. Lol.
USA, Europe and you other guys, could make a huge killing. I've seen people bragging on chat that they were making something like $1/hour. One. Dollar. An hour. just from reinvesting. they' 'muricans. top players. and this last number is an old statistic. I don't have a clue how much they must be making nowadays.
well, COME ON!!!!! let us do this. can I have an 'AAAAAWWWWWWYYYYEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!'????

best of luck to us all!!  Cool Cool Big Grin Big Grin
Hey y'all I just withdrew once more. I posted it on my page also.

you can also click here to check my faucethub payments directly. ;Wink

Now, back to reinvesting!!! 

Come on in!