Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Clickmoneybox 2.8 10
Clickmoneybox
Hi admin Smile

I'm supposedly still your referral at clickmoneybox.com, but I have not been able to access the site for about 2 weeks or maybe more...
Sometimes the page is down, and sometimes when I try to log in, it doesn't recognize my account. So, I have a question for you: do I need to register again to be your referral and if so, under what username (can you provide the link)? Also, are you still active on that site, and haven't you been having problems with your account?

Thanks.
Clickmoneybox has changed its script to evolution script and because of the all members lost their accounts. There is no news from admin so we are waiting to see what happens next.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(05-30-2017, 07:41 AM)Admin Wrote: Clickmoneybox has changed its script to evolution script and because of the all members lost their accounts. There is no news from admin so we are waiting to see what happens next.

Ok.

Maybe we'll all have to create new accounts again.