Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN Group 0 0
CAN Group
Not sure what to think of them. I have payment pending at W3, for 5 business days. I am Diamond member so I should of been paid by now. At Buxcure I am Golden Half Yearly and requested payment late Monday night and get paid yesterday afternoon. At Buxcap same thing as Buxcure Golden and request payment after requesting at W3 and get paid faster than the T.O.S. I don't know what's going on with the W3 payment and why I didn't receive it yet.

I'm actually ahead if you add take withdraws at the 3 sites and subtract the deposits, so I'll be patient and not risk pissing of admin with a support ticket
@Ilovemoney,

In our case also it is same. Maybe they are not paying to members who are in profit.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
@admin I'm just going to bite bullet and send support ticket in a day
But I'm sure they won't respond so it is better to a part of account balance to promote.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
(09-20-2017, 08:55 PM)Admin Wrote: @Ilovemoney,

In our case also it is same. Maybe they are not paying to members who are in profit.

I was already in profit before they changed their terms and then i used my account balance to purchase the $40 upgrade as i showed in the substitute shout box and i still got paid $12. I just made my 2nd cash out since the new terms so let's see if i get paid again Wink
(09-20-2017, 08:55 PM)Admin Wrote: @Ilovemoney,

I just got my 2nd payment since the new terms and i was already in profit before i purchase an upgrade with my account balance. So their still paying members who are in profit or i wouldn't have been paid  Wink  Wink

Proof i just got paid  Big Grin

[Image: A8AplYy.jpg]
Setember 9 invest buxcap and buxcure upgrade to golden 6 months. 4 payments pending. Who is invest via perfect money will not recevied any payment.
(09-26-2017, 01:23 PM)FallWinter Wrote: Setember 9 invest buxcap and buxcure upgrade to golden 6 months.  4 payments pending. Who is invest via perfect money will not recevied any payment.

Almost hard to believe if you make a deposit by any payment processor your payments will be pending. I did an internal transfer and use my account funds to purchase my upgrade and i got paid twice so far. I am also in profit before they changed their terms even.

Proof i purchased an upgrade with an internal transfer

[Image: wHPELB5.jpg]