Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitluna - 10$ Bonus - Mining&PTC 0 0
Bitluna - 10$ Bonus - Mining&PTC
Join BitLuna Today! & Get $10 During Prelaunch Only / Apply For Representative Earn More

Open registration to join the unique program that gives you an opportunity to make money online forever using only one investment.
But don't wait too long, after the Prelaunch end you will be only able to register using a referral link as an invitation.

Earn Money

Purchase Ad Packs
Lucky Grid
Donation Plan
View Ads

Bitluna Structure

We are a team of dedicated hard working individuals that strives hard to make one of the biggest multi money making platform program for life, Luna brings you one step close to helping you to make money with different earning methods online.

1.We Have Many Services like Luna Wallet for merchants, Instant Payment transfer, Foreign Exchange Market Crypto-Currency, Online shopping, Internet Services, Marketing & Advertising, Donations, High Security tier level, This means you can start accepting payments under Luna Wallet on your website at a very low % fee.

2.Lunacoin bringing you a hybrid coin Pos/Pow to mine with ease, LUNA has 0 premined coins giving the chance to others to mine and sell.

3.Mitefx is an exchanger like any other exchanger that allows to exchnage from (LUNA 2 BTC) we have many more exchangers on the list who are already integrating LUNA and these exchangers will be announced on the launch day.

[Image: St0Yj.jpg]

+
It is a hybrid program that includes:
- Revshare
- Matrix
- PTC
- Crypto Mining

• for your first purchase I pay you back 75% RCB within 4 days after purchase...
• of every next commission from you I pay you back 75% RCB every 15th and 30/31th of month...
• RCB will be paid to Skrill, Payza, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, SolidTrustPay, Payeer, AdvCash, LunaWallet, Qiwi

All Withdrawals are instantly processed.
Minimum withdraw is $1.00.

This is the first time I see such a hybrid program, that includes everything.

Anyway, you will understand the system when you read the review and register.

Register Here : link removed, referral links not allowed as it is already there in our Refback system.