Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
clixsense
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Best PTC Network With 0 $ Payout Also Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks 2.57 7
Best PTC Network With 0 $ Payout Also Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks
    Hi, everyone recently i have got a best PTC ad network that pays per clicking ads, reading mail, surveys, playing games and also get huge money for free sign up tasks. I have got more 2.36 $ just for signing up to websites and they offers reading mail tasks which will bring you earnings for reading mails, and also completing daily surveys, offers, clicking ads, ETC. I will not say like others that you will make 100 $ or 1000 $ per day, but you can earn atleast 1 $ to 3 $ per day. Their Features:

* High signing up tasks
* No minimum Payout.
* Good Support
* Daily surveys and Daily Paid to Click tasks
* You will get bonuses daily
* You will get a free 0.05$ daily with PTCcontest
* Earn 25 $ to 50 $ real cash on Lotto's
* Earn from clicwall, ETC
* So many payment proofs (proofs added below)

Just a big network don't let the chance go off.

So hurry sign up with the sponsor link to get a chance for active partner in Lotto (25$ Bonus): http://donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=lucy248

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How long will it take for 2$ to become mature to pay for our bills..I settled for more than less already earned $20k in less than five days with this Links are not Allowed - by admin.