Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average
Activity Contest [Expired] 2.56 9
Activity Contest [Expired]
Wink 
Dear Members!

Since we had no success with 'Referrals contest' as it only yielded us members but not referrals to our PTC sites.
So this time we have come up with a new exclusive offer which everyone can grab without any referrals and effort.
This contest is named as 'Activity contest' since it depends only on the activity of members. In this contest members can earn 3x since we are providing additional 'Activity contest' bonus along with Refback.

The conditions to satisfy in order to grab your bonus.

The members who join in any 12 sites listed below and click 6+ ads daily for 10+ days will be given 1.00$ as bonus to their account Balance.
The members who join in any 08 sites listed below and click 6+ ads daily for 10+ days will be given 0.70$ as bonus to their account Balance.
The members who join in any 05 sites listed below and click 6+ ads daily for 10+ days will be given 0.30$ as bonus to their account Balance.
The members who join in any 02 sites listed below and click 6+ ads daily for 10+ days will be given 0.10$ as bonus to their account Balance.
The members who join in any 01 sites listed below and click 6+ ads daily for 10+ days will be given 0.05$ as bonus to their account Balance.

Warofclicks
    Buxbery
    Kayads      [Must Click all Fixed Ads]
    Digadz
    Crebux
    ClixPay        [Must Click  extended ads or daily ads or standard ads]
    Ptcstair
    Grandbux---[Must Click 6+ Fixed Ads]
    ClixSense
    Neobux------[Must Click 4 orange Ads]
    Clixten
    R4bux
    Buxvertise
    Firstclix
    Virlinx
    Mousebux   [Don't join, Scam site]
    Clix2015     [Don't join, Scam site]
    BTCclicks
    Paidverts
    Scarlet-clicks
    Cleverbux
    Nemoclix    [Don't join, Scam site]
    Rioclix        [Don't join, Scam site]
    PaidTrust    [Don't join, Scam site]
    NexiaClix
    Rombux
    FourClix
    Pixelbux
    3Dclix
    TecnoClix
    Clikrev

All the above listed sites are trusted and paying!
Click on the names of the sites to register.

NOTE :-  [Very important, please READ]
1. Since this contest is starting from today so, the members who have already joined as our referral in any of the above listed sites should be active for further 10 days to grab your bonus.
2. To avail your bonus you need to reply to this thread after clicking 6+ ads for 10+ days on the above listed sites. If you don't reply to this topic asking for your bonus then you will not get your bonus.

• This is an exclusive offer and may not be available for long time So, please grab your bonus before it expires.

Please reply to this thread for any other queries regarding 'Activity contest' .

This contest is going to expire on 12 Feb 2015.

--
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
hello admin,

i have joined more then 10 sites & now continue clicking 6+ ads on each site.
(12-30-2014, 01:32 AM)shakti Wrote: hello admin,

i have joined more then 10 sites & now continue clicking 6+ ads on each site.

Hello!

thanks for participating in this contest.

To get your bonus please reply to this topic once you complete clicking for 10 days on each site you have joined.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I joined Grandbux days ago and I have clicked 6 ads+ everyday. I give my thanks to you for this bonus.
(12-31-2014, 02:46 PM)Jinho Wrote: I joined Grandbux days ago and I have clicked 6 ads+ everyday. I give my thanks to you for this bonus.

You joined grandbux, it's ok but you are not clicking "Fixed ads" on that site. It's already mentioned in the list that u should click fixed ads.
To receive bonus and refback you need to click fixed ads daily for further 10 days.
Please reply to this thread after 10 days when u complete clicking "fixed ads" for 10 days.

Please find in attachment, it will show the earnings we made from you on that site.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I joined Kayads & Nemoclix and I have clicked 6 ads+ everyday.
thanks
(01-02-2015, 06:55 AM)yadidoel Wrote: I joined Kayads & Nemoclix and I have clicked 6 ads+ everyday.
thanks

Thanks for being active at both the sites.
since you were active at 2 sites for 10 days, we have added 0.10$ to your account balance.
We will offer refback too but only when we receive our payment from those sites.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I have clicked 6ads daily for 10 days in your 12 sites which includes Nemoclicks
further I have joined digads and rioclix but since digads was under maintainance and rioclix I could not login after 2 days of clicking. I could not complete 10 days clicking
(01-04-2015, 10:54 AM)daruwalla Wrote: I have clicked 6ads daily for 10 days in your 12 sites which includes Nemoclicks
further I have joined digads and rioclix but since digads was under maintainance and rioclix I could not login after 2 days of clicking. I could not complete 10 days clicking

Thanks for being active in all sites you have joined.

As you were active at 12 sites for 10+ days, we have added 1.00$ to your account balance.
Best Regards,
Admin -
Refbankers.com
I have joined:
firstclix
clixpay
kayads
pixelbux
clix2015
btcclicks
and begun to click 6+ ads a day.