Welcome to Refbankers Forum
On this forum you will find all the latest information about PTC sites.

Advertisement
Share this page on :
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
2 years paying site - 7% weekly 2.29 7
2 years paying site - 7% weekly
3 years ago few German friends started to think to make website to present their way to earn money to the internet community. They made the site called BetShare.biz.
Their main preocupation is sport betting. And they are very successful. They offer 7% weekly profit for their members.

Principle how the site works is very simple, even the site is too simple, ugly I could say. But, the site is very sucessful. Their members have make nice profit during last two years.

The owners of the site sell shares. One share price is 56$. Payment processor is Perfect Money. It is possible to invest in BTC, just after received owner BTC address by mail.

I heard about the site three months ago, I checked it next months then I decided to invest. I bought my first share and every thursday I have received my 7% ( minus PM fee of 3%). So far I received six payments, allways in time.

My plan is to get 5 shares till summer, then I will get 80$ profit monthly and work only with profit.

There are one limitation about the site. The owners say they are in grey zone of German law, so they don`t allow massive advertising. You can tell your friends about it or use Facebook, but massive e-mail advertising is prohibited.

One more thing: the site is in German, so open it in Chrome and translate.

If you want to ask me more about the site, you can do it on PM.

Link: BetShare
payment proofs:

[Image: Betshare120216.jpg]
I have tried to make a banner, this is the result Smile

[Image: x3iNyv.jpg]
new payment within 2 hours from request.... printscreen of this month payments

[Image: 2djnehc.jpg]